Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On a dark flat land she rides, on a pony she named Wildfire

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Michael Martin Murphey has done a remake of his wonderful song from the mid 1970's "Wildfire". The remake is a duet with Carrie Hassler and is done in more of a bluegrass style than the original. I love the new version. I always thought the original had a bit too much 'mush' of musical instruments, but loved the lyrics and melody.

Check out the new version: MMM & Carrie - Wildfire

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have you stop by and comment. I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete